3.11.2012

HollyCox

My brother was just in this weekend to see our PawPaw (say a prayer for him if you're of the praying variety please). Saturday night,  we had a sibling date - it was nice, just the two of us - eating at the Palisades (where else) and talking about life, death, and dreams. Not morbid. Really nice. I loved that everyone in the restaurant assumed I was on a date like date date with him. Which I'm not into that sort of thing....but....
He's a good man.
So I'll take that.



But then there is a real date in his life. Then there is Jen. And Chris. And together they make Hollycox. Get it?  It's like a bizarro calculus thing - DiffyQ for all you nerds out there.
Chris Hollywood plus Jennifer Cox tangent of life cotangent of God loving to bring people together for His glory and their joy to the 12th degree = HollyCox.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...