3.12.2012

Welcoming Lucy!

I was a late bloomer. 
There. I admitted it. 
I played with Barbies up into 7th grade and believed in Santa until then as well. 
I have what you may call an 
I
M
A
G
I
N
A
T
I
O

I bloomed late on all counts not just the toys front.  I gave the boy who took me to my first prom a handshake and didn't wear a bikini until I was out of college. (that is not me touting some prideful, "I'm really wholesome" line - I mean I wish I was -and in Jesus I am butttttt you get what I'm saying)

That said, our whole family has been slow on the whole, Marry, Babies, Buy houses etc. Proof: I am the baby of the family and we have ZERO grandkids. 

UNTIL......
N
O
W!!!!!!

Lucy is coming and I am giddy. She's gonna be precious and cute, and I'm hopefully going to get to be there in the delivery room snapping pics. 

We love Larissa and are so excited!  Lance and Larissa are going to be swell parents. Proof: Today we were talking and they indicated they will not let their kid be a tv vegetable. That's enough there to prove to me they are going to be great. 

Here are a few shots from Lucy's shower!

Lucy Eileen is her name. 
I mean can't you just feel yourself drooling over that cuteness?!?!?
































is she not the cutest thing???




this is any scene of my life on any given day










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...