7.14.2012

New Friends. New Engagement.

I'm in a little slice of heaven for the summer, learning - growing - figuring it out. I'll return to real life very very soon...

In the midst of this, I'm grateful for new friends and of course, the time to learn, grow, and figure it out....although I'm not sure I ever will figure it out.

A classmate here is a musician.  Like, Nashville Legit Musician.  Amanda Shires. She's lovely.  I traveled with some other pals to watch her play with her new fiancee.....Jason Isbell.  


While I know ZERO about how to photograph in a concert venue - I loved the way these came out and I'm so excited for their future.  More to come...but just for now...my Friday night installment.

  






that's her ring. bling. there.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...