6.06.2012

Mothers of Boys

my friend is really precious. 
she's also a native of God's Country....so I loved this shoot.

I've known here since I was a fledgling swimmer with the Giles Jets.  She was cool and had the bathing suit with the straps I wanted versus the orka type suit I was given. 
Whatever- doubt she even remembers this. 

That said - we've reconnected and she has a beautiful heart, family, and ministry.  Check out all her musings on raising boys and following Jesus on her blog here

And then, scroll down - to see these cute sweet boys she and her hubby are raising up. 

 I feel like, if ever blessed with children, and then blessed with boys, I will need her to go to coffee once a week to remind me that "boys will be boys."   They were so fun, and funny!

















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...