4.19.2012

La Grange. Texas.

My pal Beth told me La Grange was "just the cutest town" in Texas.  So of course, I took a hard right and passed through this town while I was in the Lone Star State a few weeks back.  

Beth, as usual, was correct - it is  cute and I liked it.  I played in some wildflowers and thought about just taking a nap in a field. The bugs deterred me. 

While I think my favorite Hill Country Town lies a bit north of La Grange - I will give it two thumbs up. But the wild flowers - they are really about 6 thumbs up. 
 



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally biased (as a displaced Texan), but those are beautiful pictures! I'm so glad you got to enjoy wildflower season in Texas and that you shared them with us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...