2.29.2012

J+J=F

I have a really humongous honor.
So intense. So big. So beautiful. I've avoided putting it on the blog - because I don't really know how to write a blog post about something that is so new, special, and meaningful.
Godsons.
I've told you about my Godmother Dearest - how she is the 8th wonder of the world, and #1 on my speedial. Well Janie is on the speedial too.
She went and had a baby.
And now, I get to be a part of his amazing life - as his Godmother.  It is so exciting, I could burst.
I get to love on him, pray for him, and watch him grow all while being tightly knit to one of my besties.
Really. Could it get any better?

I can't wait to go visit them in Texas for his baptism - where we will make some big promises before God - and then eat deviled eggs.
Really. Could it get any better?
Also while I'm in Texas, I'm going to visit Austin....possibly a new location for Merry Mary.

But that's for other days and stressing.

For now, seriously. Look at this baby and momma.

Really. Could it Get any Better?

Oh and follow Janie at her blog. It is nice. and Refreshing.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...