1.02.2012

Christmas Card Blitz

The goal is to write about 2012 - at some point.
But for now. There are pretty pictures to share - red eyes to recover from - real work to be done - and sleep to be had. So. That said. I want to share a shoot I
L
O
V
E
D

I took a lot of Christmas card photos this year, including my own families.  I loved each shoot.  Being with a family can be such a blessing - when you watch mom's and dad's love their children well - the way it was meant to be.

I love that.

It sort of gets me. Like, every time. Duoy.

This shoot -was one of those.  The precious little girls living into their great personalities and their parents just helping them in that process.  It was my first shoot with Pocahantas as a main character, and I must say I hope she returns.

I met Danielle and Corey when I was in college serving on Summer Staff and they were this beautiful couple running work crew.  I don't know how she managed to look beautiful in 100+ heat every day - but she did. I loved reconnecting a bit when they returned to Roanoke to work with high school friends again. 

This family is off to the North to share about the gospel. I know they will be missed in Roanoke, VA



































Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...