12.22.2011

I Love the Brothers.

Well. I wanted a cute blog. And I think I got one huh? Thanks to my friend Angie at Thirsty Heart Designs.  I still have my same old website at www.merrystudios.com but I wanted something with more options - so here we are.  

Maybe I'm never satisfied. But I'm trying to learn. 

That said, I figured what better way to have an inaugural post than with one of my post favorite families.  These girls are just beautiful inside and out - and their momma - don't even get me started. 
O
B
S
E
S
S
E

We all went to church together back in the day at St. John's Roanoke.  They loved me well, and I lead some fun games at youth group.  It was great. Now they're all growing up - and while they aren't big enough to let me borrow their cute clothes - they are certainly becoming beautiful young ladies. (I sound old just saying that).  I've said it once, and I'll say it again - being with this family makes me want to have a family. 

So, with a quick shoot down by the River on a cold day - we grabbed a few shots for their Christmas Card. 



















note the crazy unicorn horn I'm sporting with these bangs I can't seem to grow.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. love love love!!! you are wonderful, and your pictures are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only do I get to see my beautiful girls, but I get to listen to Sufjan, too! Mary P., you rock!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...