12.26.2011

Joy to the World!

I seriously love Christmas. Love Jesus. Love celebrating. Love the cookies. Egg Nog. Trees. Glitz Glamour. 
All this for a King. Whether you see it or not. 

We had such a fun time with people we love a lot. This year MAW and my sissy organized another great shin dig - and I was excited to get the photo booth a notch better than last year. 
Enjoy the MERRYmeant here - and watch the fun video. The songs in it are great - NeedtoBreathe (introduced to me by Shelly as she and Ben pranced out of their wedding to this song) and Flatt and Scruggs. 

Here is a real fun slideshow of our celebration Christmas Eve. I recommend popping it out to see it bigger!



















































Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...