9.03.2012

Paul Ryan Comes to Town

Here, at Merry Studios we, meaning I, tend to stay away from high drama topics.  I force myself to keep quiet about the latest Bella/Edward drama and I tell myself you really don't want to hear my latest whine session (although this one is subject to change). 

I just like to keep it beautiful.  Whatever that feels like. 

Today - that feels like these images.  People who care about something and rally together for it. 

Love ya'll pals. 

































































Add caption












Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Mary!!! These are so good. You're a great event photographer...
    ryan pics are great
    he is ripped, by the way
    love the secret service
    love your outfit--skirt, boots, usa scarf

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...