6.28.2012

Beat the Heat.

I dont know about your neck of the woods but it is
H
O
T
T
Here in mine.  Mine being Virginia and Tennessee.  Today, before getting 
R
I
P
P
E
Off by a mechanic, I may have hallucinated from a little too much heat. 
I think that made the mechanic's ridiculous bill seem like a hazy, wonderland like experience.  

Over the weekend I was in God's second favorite country being with people who matter to me a lot.  What a sentence. 
Whew. 
I was with people I love. 
Okay. 
These little fellas were there too, and they were showing us all how to beat the heat. 

I think I'm going to go buy a big sheet of plastic and make my own, Merry Size Slip N Slide. 

*Note:  I got soaked in the second picture because I was so focused on this little guy's smile and joy....and WHAM.  Luckily, Marky Mark, My Camera is doing just fine.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...