5.22.2012

Rachel + Thad: Engagement Shoot in God's Thumb Print

When she showed up rocking a big turquoise necklace and Jack Rogers in the middle of Burkes Garden...I knew this was going to be a good shoot.  (Did you know I love when things you don't think go together - surprise you and there they are- example: me in carhartts then me in lilly pulitzer, senior citizens rocking out to Lady GaGa, and of course, Jack Rogers showing up in Burkes)

We ran all over this secluded valley playing with the sun and their upcoming wedding details.  

They even had a cupcake sampling of their wedding treats from Babycakes in Abingdon.  

I kept them too long, but I really loved the way these came out - can't wait for their wedding!











Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...