5.11.2012

Grace to Love.

One summer in college - God got a bit wild.  He decided to put some of the greatest people on earth together for a month long session at a Young Life camp.  Elizabeth, Sara and Nate, Eliza Joy, Ansley, Dan, and on and on and on.  It was the best month of my life.

Another great man happened to be on that assignment, my pal PW.
My friend P.W. taught me so much about Jesus and God and grace.

He wrote a song for me once upon a time that spoke so much truth - it was a gift I never could have dreamed of....you can listen to that here.  It's taken years, but there are moments when the truth of that song seeps in deeply.

But recently - PW vowed to love a great woman, Amanda for the rest of their lives.  He promised to love her like Christ loves the church.  I have no doubt - with grace he will do just that.  I can't wait to hang out with them.  I can't write songs - but my gift to them is below.  Thank you for blessing me.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...