4.03.2012

Happy Birthday Suzzzzzzz

Today is my BBBBFFFFF Suzz's birthday.
All I can say is, "THANK GOODNESS!!!"

She has big hair and a big heart.
She has wild hair and a wild heart.
These are things I appreciate and love.

I am so grateful for Susan - and grateful that He weaves us into relationships out of his love and to bring him glory.

I am grateful for Susan - for the way she will say "duoy" with me over and over - for the heart she has for teenagers and Jesus- for her sense of fashion -I am grateful that she has as many ridiculous items of clothing as I do - I am beyond thankful that she knows the value of deep laughter and makes me laugh a lot - I am grateful that she lives in NC now and not in Yankee land - I am thankful she won't judge me when I whine yet again, over some failed venture of mine - I love the fact that she also buys hair products in bulk and at any given moment you may find up to 50 bottles of hair gel in her closet.  She is the best at sending cards - and while I am not this is a post dedicated to my adoration/love/admiration of her.  Lastly,  I love her sense of style and her sense of purpose.

Today, she's another year older, which means another year I've known her...and all I can say is, "Thank Goodness!"
*Follow Susan on Pinterest you won't be sorry click here 
  Or her Tweets
  Or her blog

*My goal this year is to have a photo shoot of just Susan so I can get a picture on my wall of her beautiful self!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...