2.05.2012

West Coast #2: California Lovin'

I started to share some photos from Tahoe and then.....well my life got a bit busy.  If I could edit photographs while I drive - I would be caught up and even possibly ahead.  1000 miles just last week.

I'm not complaining but my lower lumbar is. 

While I'm not loving driving - life is good and wild and confusing and all that in between.  
Life is good. 
And Wild. 
And all that in between. 

Sometimes I have to see it through someone else's eyes before I get all caught up in things like my lower lumbar or whatever that is a metaphor for. (ended with for. eek grammar)

While we were in California I had the chance to photograph Joe and Sarah.  They are getting hitched this year and I just know it is going to be so beautiful because they are lovely people inside and out. 
Gracious and Kind. 
Those are the two words that come to my mind. 

I convinced them to let me drag them around and snap photographs and I am so pleased with the results!



























Antoine de Saint-Exupery

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...