1.26.2012

Babies. Timing. Sighs of Relief.

Some days I think I'm a terrible photographer. There I said it. 

And sometimes, I do some bad pictures (don't worry, these never make it to anyone's eyes). 

But then you have a moment where the baby lays still, and the lights aren't going psycho, and the phone isn't blaring.....and you get a sweet image that makes your heart melt. 
Like this little gal. 
I love some of the shots so much from this day. 

What you don't see is me not thinking to put a diaper back on her - and well, she had to go.  Babies are sort of high maintenance like that. 
We had an accident - but when they are that teeny even excrement is cute. 

So here the cuteness is.














Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...