1.22.2012

Baby Grant.

I took WWAAYYYY to much time just drooling over this baby. And I"m so excited because I have another baby waiting in the cue.

Not an actual baby - but you know what I mean.

I told my friend today I wanted a baby.
But I think it is because I want to photograph a baby.
So maybe now isn't the right time.

But this little man is cute. And it was fun. And life is worth celebrating. With babies and old people and everything in between.

A big thanks to Momma Steph for letting me play with her and the babe. This was one of my first infant shoots!






I just think about how this little guy, will one day be a big guy and hopefully a standup warrior kind of guy. and I love it. 
I just love it. 








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...